SamudraTara Ayurvedic Treatments
SamudraTara Ayurvedic Beach Resort is unique in every aspect. A complete resort with Tradition, Culture, History, Ayurveda, Yoga , Beach and Nature. Take pleasure in the breathtakingly beautiful landscape. Rejuvenate your body and soul with Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation. A healthy body and healthy mind is the aim of all medical systems. Ayurveda the science of life longevity is the world’s original natural years. It continues to shine even in the present millennium.
Ayurveda (pronounced eye-yur-vay-dha) is the way of life that enables you to create harmony in daily life by applying self- knowledge and self-care. The word, Ayurveda, is from the ancient Indian language, Sanskrit, and literally means "Knowledge of Life". Inherent in Ayurveda principles is the concept that you are capable of taking charge of your own life and healing according to the universal force. The Ayurveda approach to life is based on the concept of considering human body as an equipment to perform higher functions, it involves listening to and addressing the unique needs of your body, recognizing and balancing your mental and emotional states and deepening your connection with your spirit, your essential self. You are the only one who can do this, because you are the only one who will truly benefit from your actions or suffer from your abuses.
- Dhara: A process in which herbal oils, medicated milk and decoctions is poured in rhythmic manner on the forehead on lying position. It is useful in skin diseases mind, reliving general body weakness, body like psoriasis, sleep disorders, mental tension
- Pizhichil (Oil bath): It is a type of fomentation, by pouring lukewarm oil on the body according to the body and stiffness, nervous disease, arthritis, rheumatic complaints
- Elakizhi: Fomentation is done by application of medical leaves processed in medicated oil, It helps to relive the body pain, neuralgia, headache, muscle stiffness
- Nasyam: A process of applying medicated lukewarm oil or powder in to the nostrils. It is done for nerve disorders, sinusitis, headache, sleeplessness, Nasal congention, allergy
- Njavara Kizhi: Fomentation of the body by applying medical pudding tied in muslin clothes. Which are boiled in milk and decotions of rare herbs. It is the best remedy for muscle wasting, atrophy, rheumatic complaints
- Anjana Application: of special type of medicated cream inside the eyelids for achieving good vision followed by eye wash with special decotions and eye drops.
- Tharpanam: Application of medicated oil or ghee over the eyes. Best remedy to improve the eye sight and for eye disease.
- Sirovasthy: Rejuvenation treatment in which lukewarm oil is kept on top of the head with the help of a cap fitted around the head, It is useful in facial paralysis headache, memory ailments, insomnia etc
- Special Relaxation Massage: This relaxes muscles and increase blood circulation to skin and blood vessels. It removes mental stress and induces relaxation of body and mind.
- Powder Massage or Udwarthanam: done with specially formulated herbal powder in upward direction, which removes the excessive fat in the body, it is mainly indicated for obesity, for strengthening the body, for lightness and freshness.
- Foot Massage: done by foot with special oil over the entire body. Head and face will be massaged by hand a unique deep healing massage of Kerala.
- Rejuvenation Massage: done with very special rare oils rejuvenates the various system and refreshes the body. This curse sexual weakness and impacts strength youthfulness and glowing appearance.
- Special Joint Massage: a deep tissue massage for all joints including vertebra with rare herbal oil. It relives joint pain, Rheumatic complaints, arthritis and myalgia.
This includes two types of massages. (1) Medicated herbal powder massage. (2) Medicated herbal oil massage. These two massages will be given for few days. This programme also includes medicated herbal bath, intake of herbal juices and herbal tea. A very special Ayurvedic diet is advised during the treatment period.
Beauty Care Programme
In this programme herbal face pack, herbal cream massage, herbal oil massage, intake of herbal tea and herbal bath are included. This treatment increases the skin complexion, skin tone and beautifies the body figure.
Spine & Neck Care Programme
This is a special treatment to keep your spine and neck healthy and to cure the problems related with it. This programme includes special massages, Kativasthi, Snehavasthi, Kashaya vasthi, Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, special exercises etc……
This is the cleaning process of the eyes which gives the cooling effect, prevents eye diseases and strengthens the optic nerve.
This is a herbal face pack with specially made herbal powder and fresh cream. This prevents and avoids wrinkles and improves the skin tone.
Yoga and Meditation
We organize special yoga and meditation session in the morning every day with special breathing courses, meditation, introductory course in yoga for beginners and advanced level yoga classes done by a specialist appointed exclusively for the purpose.
Ayurvedic treatment Packages
We offer for you Ayurvedic treatment package at the most affordable price. The packages include free consultation, dosha analysis, food advice, personal care and genuine medication. W e offer packages for 7, 10, 14, and 21days at the most affordable price.
Panchakarma or five elimination therapy is the supreme healing and rejuvenation programme of ayurveda.
- Vamana: Indicated for over weight, poor digestion, headache, allergies, depression, dullness of mind and body
- Virechana: Cleaning of intestines for relief of dhosha related problems like skin diseases
- Vasthi: Effective for arthritis, back pain, sleeplessness, constipation
- Nasyam: Cleaning the nasal sinuses or cavities. It is indicated for cold, headache, allergies, insomnia
- Raktha mokshana: Purification of blood